SB Builders and Construction Scholarship Opportunity
Construction is one of the most universally in-demand services in the United States. As such, there is a constant need for fresh ideas and new perspectives. Trends in architectural styles are constantly evolving, and it is important for professionals to encourage the growth of our industry into the future. SB Builders would like to contribute to this effort by offering a scholarship to one student each year who is interested in studying architecture. If you are a student interested in architecture (construction management, urban planning, etc.), we want to hear from you and help you accomplish your educational goals.
SB Builders is offering an annual scholarship of $500 to one student who demonstrates interest in pursuing a course of studies in architecture or a related discipline.
Who Can Apply?
Any undergraduate or graduate student who is currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate school may apply for this scholarship. Proof of enrollment is required.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Write an essay of 1000+ words that answers the following question: Why is architecture important? Consider the cultural and social impact of architecture, and include information about your own education and career goals, as well as what you hope to contribute to the field.
- Essay submissions open August 15th and close January 31st.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com in the form of a .doc or .docx file.
- Please include “Scholarship Essay Submission” in the subject line of your email.
- Non-original essays will be immediately disqualified. This includes previous online publication.
- Essays will be judged based on relevance, creativity, and uniqueness of voice.
- The winner will be announced February 7th and will be notified via email.
Personal information and essays will not be shared with third parties and are for internal use only.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.