Tell Us About Your Project
Deck Construction in NoVa, Maryland, and D.C.
SB Builders is a building and construction company based in Fairfax, Virginia. We provide top-tier deck construction and remodeling services throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and DC. Our team of highly skilled construction technicians has a reputation for the highest quality work and ethical practice. Partnering with us means entering into a collaborative, communicative relationship in which your ideas are prioritized. Every element of your home should be exactly the way you want it. If you’re looking to add a new deck to your DC or Virginia home, or simply need some remodeling, we’re here to help. Check out some examples of our work here.
Common Types of Decks
- Attached – Similar to a patio, an attached deck is generally made of wood and is slightly raised. These types of decks usually work with L-shaped or U-shaped houses. These types of decks can add living space to any home, and can be covered or uncovered.
- Detached or island – A detached deck can be located anywhere on your property. It’s usually accessible by a path or steps. Relatively low-maintenance, these decks make great spaces for grills, lounge chairs, and fire pits.
- Wraparound – A wraparound deck allows for a variety of light levels and can greatly improve the curb appeal of a house. They provide lots of room for chairs, porch swings, and other decorations.
- Multi-level – Sloping or rocky terrain can often dictate the need for a multi-level deck. Usually made of wood, these decks are super unique, as they’re generally designed based on the individual lot. They’re great for a large property with changes in elevation levels.
Our Deck Construction Services
- Getting Started – We’ll work with you towards developing a detailed plan for your deck before construction commences. Your ideas are our number one priority.
- Identify Your Goals – What would you like to use your deck for? Before we start planning, it’s important that we identify what kind of space you want your deck to be, as well as how it will interact with your home and your lot.
- Deck Construction or Remodeling – We’re available to you 24/7 during the building process and go out of our way to make sure to provide you with regular updates. If you have an existing deck that needs an update, we can help make your dreams a reality.
- Your New Deck – For us, the job is not over after your deck is complete. We continue to service the homes we work on long after completion of the job. We offer a variety of construction and repair services.
Our workers are all employees – we do not work with subcontractors in order to ensure the highest quality service. We have a history of satisfied clients and successful deck construction projects. We hold a DPOR License Class A. Check out some before and after photos of our work here.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in building a new Virginia, Maryland, or D.C. home and aren’t quite sure where to start, contact us at 703-625-0132 today. You can also fill out the form below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. We are happy to a discuss your ideas and answer any questions you might have.
Simply fill out the contact form below